Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mission Accomplished


Well, I have done it. It has taken me two whole days but I have managed to clean everything in sight. There is not a wall, picture, piece of furniture or knick knack that has not been cleaned in this house. I about killed myself doing it but I now feel like I can bring a baby home. It felt really great to get rid of cat hair and know that it wasn't coming back tomorrow. I know its horrifying and I should be embarrassed to tell everyone this but I moved our bed to vacuum underneath it and there was seriously an inch of cat hair under there. I was shocked. I knew the cats liked to sleep under the bed but I didn't realize the severity of their shedding. Yikes. I am now going to try and and spend the next four days just relaxing and spending time with Jason and Maximo. I am really looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Max's chalk looks like biscotti in that picture! I thought it was until I saw the bucket next to him. Enjoy your next couple days! We are anxious to hear news and see pictures!........c.

KrazyMom said...

There is no possible way of keeping up with all of the pet hair! I clean like a mad woman and can still never keep up! NO MORE PETS here once these...ummm FIVE...are gone!

Relax and enjoy a lazy day tomorrow, you will be glad you did! Can't wait to hear about little Micah and Max's reaction to being a big brother! Give me a call if I can help you out in anyway!

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks guys.