Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun on the Lake





We went out on the boat yesterday with my mom. It was a beautiful day and so nice just to relax and hang out. Max loves the boat. He normally loves the water too but the lake was still a little cold. He didn't quite dig it. He put his new little floaty suit on him and sent him in. He kind of looked like a little Michelin Man. It was comical. He didn't want to swim but he didn't want to get back on the boat either. He was happy with grandma or dad holding him. I didn't get in the water because I wasn't about to let the general public see me in a bathing suit. Scary!! I was quite content soaking up sun on the mighty pontoon. We try to get out on the boat a lot in the summer but I think that might be a little difficult this year with a newborn. We were happy to make it out once before the baby comes.

No comments: