Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Countdown begins

Okay, the countdown has been on for months but its really on now. Two weeks from today Micah comes. I can't wait. I am so excited to meet him. I have to admit that I am also a little nervous. Its kind of scary to know that your life is about to totally change but its great at the same time. I feel like I have a lot to do in those two weeks like completely clean the house. I feel like I have to wash the walls and steam clean the carpets. I was hoping to find a home for the cats before I did that but I don't see that happening. Poor Jason wonders whats in store for him as I begin my nesting. I have a feeling he isn't going to want to paint the entire house this weekend.....Oh well, he's a good sport. I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is also my best friend. We are ready for our new addition and can't wait to have all of you meet him too.

3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Yeah!!
You guys are fortunate to have friends and family near by. Remember, they want to help!...get that list started, so next time someone says, "What can we do?"...you'll have an answer! :)
P.S....is there anything we can do? ;)................c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

You are so sweet. We appreciate the offer but we are good. My mom and Jason's mom were a big help with Max and they are both going to be around to help with this baby too. We are very fortunate.

TAITx3 said...

Yay! I love countdowns, especially when it has to do with a baby.
Can't wait to see pics of Micah. I bet he'll be a cutie like his big brother.
Great advise from Carol.......
Take it easy, and try not to do too much. ~Kara