Monday, June 23, 2008

friends

Our friends Mitch and Cynthia came over on Friday night for dinner. They are so much fun. We always have a great time with them. Cynthia has been super helpful in trying to find a home for our cats. She is suppose to find out her MCAT score today. I'm sure you did great Cynthia. Mitch and Jason had more fun than Cynthia and I did on Friday. They managed to get a little drunk. It was quite comical trying to Watch them get guitar hero to work. Neither one of them could figure out whose guitar was the lead controller. Let me tell you, I was quite disappointed I didn't get to listen to drunk guitar hero. I was glad Jason had fun and got to relax but I kept thinking to myself, watch me go into labor tonight when my husband is wasted. Imagine that scene for a moment. I would have to drive myself to the hospital and then when I showed up I would be absolutely embarrassed because my husband would be stumbling around behind me. Thank God that didn't take place.

2 comments:

Mitch Carb said...

Whiskey good...Day after whiskey bad! Fun though!

The Jaymac Clan said...

I'm glad to see you are still alive!