Sunday, June 15, 2008

a new addition to the family





No not me, Jason's parents got two new puppies. They are only 4 weeks old and they are adorable. They are females and oh so cute. One is called spot because she has two brown spots under her chin and the other by default is called spotless. These are not their real names but they pretty much are because thats what everyone is going to be calling them. Max thinks they are fun until they start jumping on him and then he's not so sure he likes them. They are great dogs so far. Max will have a blast playing with them while he stays with grandma and grandpa when the baby comes.

3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

I love how Max seems to be saying, "That's your side. This is my side. I'm staying on my side"
The boat looks like fun. Reminds me that we will all be out on Kevin's boat in a few weeks! Well, maybe not Stephanie. That might not feel good. Good thing you got to get out there now! :) Will we get to see that new baby when we're there?........c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

We are going to wait and see how everything goes. We really want to get up there to see everyone but its so soon after the baby is born. What are the dates that you guys will be up there?

Carol and Dan said...

Yeah, I can't imagine going for that long of a car ride that close to the birth. We understand! We will be there from the 4th through the 11th.
P.S. can you email me your address?
carollynn60@yahoo.com
Thanks!...............c.