Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One more day

Well, this is it. The last day as a family of three. I am really excited and anxious about tomorrow. I am going to miss Max a lot but I know he will have a ton of fun with grandma and grandpa and I will get to see him at the hospital. I can't believe 9 months has gone by so quickly. It doesn't seem real that we are having another baby tomorrow. I really can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. I am a little stressed out about the fact that the poor little guy doesn't have a middle name yet. I guess we are going to decide on one on the way to the hospital. Jason's idea, not mine. I woke up at 5:10 this morning and that's all I could think about so I just got up. It did me no good though, we still don't know his middle name.

We will get pictures up on the blog as soon as possible. We can't wait to share him with everyone. Wish us luck and send some prayers our way. I am hoping for a nice easy go of things tomorrow. Max was born with a collapsed lung and we didn't get to hold him for an entire day. It was awful and scary but turned out fine. So I am excited to see what a normal delivery is like. Hopefully we get that. Talk to you guys soon.

3 comments:

Mitch Carb said...

Good luck! We'll be thinking of all four of you tomorrow!

Carol and Dan said...

You've got our prayers!
Is Kim going to be there tomorrow?
Don't stress the name! Amya wasn't named until she was a half hour old! We went to the hosiptal with a list of about 5 names and waited until we saw her. "Amya" was actually at the bottom of my list, until I met her and it just suited her.
Just make sure you pick something that sounds really intimidating when paired with his first name, so he knows you mean business when he hears the full thing! Like: "Amya Beatrice Shaw! Why is my beer upside down in the planter box!?"
(and make sure it doesn't start with an "O") When do you go in?...c.

KrazyMom said...

I can't wait to see a new post tomorrow! Best of luck and we will be praying for you tonight!