Monday, March 9, 2009

um super nanny............we need you.

I don't really know when it happened but it seems it was over night that Maximo turned into a little monster. He is out of control. He has an attitude that would rival any 15 year old girl. He screams, he hits and he is just defiant. You would think that I let him get away with anything. He spends more time in the naughty chair than he does out of it. I'm hoping this is normal 2 year old behavior and I haven't already failed at parenting.

Now Micah, who is always laid back and content has decided in the last couple days that he is not happy unless you are holding his hands and letting him walk around the house. he so badly wants to be mobile but he refuses to crawl. So we walk and walk and walk some more. my back is breaking from being hunched over all day.

Jason is leaving next week for 5 days for his annual boys weekend (that has somehow turned into 5 days). I'm pretty sure I may be driven to pure madness while he's gone.

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

Maybe it is something in our family genes! Sad to say, but Punkin' is almost 10 and we still struggle with outbursts!!

Sorry, that wasn't too encouraging was it?

TAITx3 said...

Oh man, that really stinks but normal. Don't worry, you're not the only one that goes through it..... I'm just waiting for Henry to start. It will be o.k.