Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a busy weekend

Happy Birthday Grandpa Butch!


Thursday night after work, I met my brother-in-law in Grayling to pick up my niece Katie. They live in Alpena. We got to Spend the weekend with Katie and it was really fun. Friday we went to the Midland Center for the Arts museum. They had a lizard and snake exhibit going on and Max thought it was all the rage. He also loved all the hands on stuff at the museum. We will have to go back soon. After the museum we met my mom for dinner. The boys were both really well behaved. You just never know how a restaurant trip is going to turn out.



















I love this picture of Max and Katie!























When we got home that night, katie and I watched Twilight and talked about how dreamy Edward Cullins is. Fun.


Saturday we went to Grand Rapids for Grandma MacDonalds birthday party. Happy Birthday Grandma Mac! Katie and I snuck out and went to the River Town Crossings Mall. It was fun to hang out there. We didn't have a lot of time and we didn't buy anything but it was still fun. I always think its a tragedy to go shopping and not buy anything, but I got over it. Saturday night we had some friends over and just hung out. It was kind of a whirlwind day but nice.


Sunday the boys and I took Katie to my brother's house in Sugar Springs. My mom met us there. After some delicious pizza for lunch my mom took Katie to meet my sister so she could go home. The boys and I hung out with my brother and sister-in-law for awhile and then headed to Jason's parent's house. I love going to Jason's parent's house! It is always so comfortable there. We just visit and relax and I so enjoy their company. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. After a couple of hours we headed home. Jason's dad ended up coming over a short time after we were home. It was his birthday on the 29th. Happy birthday Grandpa Butch! We celebrated his birthday and visited and then all we to bed.


No comments: