Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oy......when will this end?

We had Micah back to the doctor's office on Monday because he became really wheezy. They said it was his RSV flaring up and they started him on breathing treatments. He is to be on them for a month and then they will test him for asthma if he is not better. I really hope he doesn't have asthma. This morning he woke up with a fever and throwing up. I am pretty sure his ear infection is back so we are going back to the doctor this morning. I feel so bad for him. He has been sick for 3 weeks now and just can't seem to kick it. Max has started with a cough the last couple of days too but he seems to be feeling fine and he isn't getting worse so we'll see what happens. Jason leaves for his boys weekend tomorrow and I hope he has so much fun but I think its going to be a long 5 days.

2 comments:

Susu said...

I feel for you girl! Isn't it funny how boys weekend is actually more like a week! It will sure feel that way at least! Here's to having some healthy kids relatively soon!

The Jaymac Clan said...

AMEN!