Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick boys

Jason getting in a good nap with the boys.
Micah chewing on a butterfly before he was sick

Max came out of his room like this. He looked cute even though he felt terrible.


when Max is sick he knows he can get away with anything, like laying in his brothers bouncer.





Both of the boys are really sick. Max started on Thursday with a runny nose and a cough and I had him into the doctors friday morning with a temp of 103. He was diagnosed with bronchitis and the flu. Micah started with his cough and runny nose friday evening. He ran a bit of a fever on saturday and I took him into ready care yesterday morning. They gave me some decongestant for him which is just ridiculous so he is going back to the doctor this morning. I am pretty sure that if Max has bronchitis than Micah probably has the same thing. They have both been throwing up too. It has been a very long weekend. I called in sick today so I can try to get them feeling better. I hope they get better soon. It is such a terrible feeling when your kids are sick and you can't do anything to make them feel better.

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Oh yuck! I'm sorry. Sick kids are the saddest little things. I hate that helpless feeling. Hopefully, they've turned the corner!..........c.

TAITx3 said...

Man oh man. So sorry your boys are sick. Hope that they get better soon. And hopefully you get some rest.
~Kara

Mitch Carb said...

I hear scotch works wonders!

kdavid said...

I know I am probably biased, but these two little boys can look adorable even when they are sick! Hope they feel better soon.