Saturday, March 14, 2009

Congratulations Mitch and Cynthia!

Our friends Mitch and Cynthia got Married yesterday. They are having a big wedding next year in Eucador, where Cynthia is from, so they had a nice little legal ceremony here. They got married at Mountain Town in front of a beautiful fireplace. We then had dinner afterwards. Cynthia's family was able to fly in. It was so nice to meet them all. We were very excited to be able to join Mitch, Cynthia and their families on their special day. It was a beautiful wedding. Congrats guys! We love ya.





Yeah, we're here for the wedding.

Cynthia's brother Carlos and Max are buds.








Mitch and Cynthia......aren't they so cute!




Cynthia's family brought 50 roses from Eucador. They were so beautiful. You wouldn't believe how inexpensive roses are over there even if I told you. I don't know how I got so lucky but I got to bring 25 of them home with me.








No comments: