Sunday, March 22, 2009

A day out

I decided the boys and I really needed to get out of the house today so I took them to the mall. We had lots of fun. One of the stores was having a kids day so Max got an animal balloon made by a clown. He refused to get his face painted. He had that alligator balloon destroyed by the time we got home but he had a blast with it. From the clown we headed to see the Easter Bunny and Max and Micah got their picture taken. Neither of them smiled but they weren't screaming so I call a successful shot. After we visited the Easter wonderland, we ate at McDonalds and headed to the play area. Max and Micah both had a riot. Micah loved to look in mirror that makes your body misshapen. It was funny to watch him crack up at his image. I usually have to drag Max out of the play area kicking and screaming but today he left voluntarily because he saw some rides. What happen to those rides being .25 cents? They are now .75 cents and about 30 seconds long. Kind of a rip off. Max rode the motorcycle and then he just played in the others. That was good enough for him. The boys both slept the ride home and were in good moods for the rest of night. It was a great day and good for us to get out.



Happy baby

This is a picture of a picture but you get the idea.
You like my hog?


When can I ride those?




Max in the little playhouse that was set up with the Easter Bunny.



2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

I think I had my picture taken with that same Easter Bunny back in 1980!! I'm serious!........c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Yeah, the Easter Bunny could really use a make over.