Friday, March 6, 2009

still sick

I ended up taking Micah to the ER last night. He has had a fever since Tuesday and was just miserable. He was crying for like two hours and now I know why, he has severe double ear infections. He was given a shot of Rocephin and by the time we left the ER, he was a new boy. I am so glad he is feeling better. The poor baby is fighting RSV, ear infections and teething like a mad man. Hopefully we are now on the road to recovery.
My good friend Jennie,who is a PA, was working in the ER last night. She took great care of Micah and it was very nice having a friend take care of him. Derek and Cheryl from work also popped in and helped me out. They are great friends and it was so nice to have them there.
Thanks guys, we love ya and really appreciate your friendship!

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

Sorry to hear little Micah is feeling under the weather! I hope he continues to feel better.