Tuesday, March 31, 2009

confessions

I have three things to confess today.

First, I am addicted to twilight. I absolutely love these books and I was just thrilled to find out there is a partial book out on Stephenie Meyer's website. It got leaked to the public and she probably won't finish it now but I'll take what I can get. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a cheesy love story!

Second, I am big fan of a Disney Channel cartoon. If you have not seen Phineas and Ferb, you are missing out. It is clever and hilarious and I have to admit I would watch it even if I didn't have kids.

lastly, I am contemplating plastic surgery. I have a consult with a surgeon on Thursday just to ask questions and get informed. I won't go into detail, I will just say after breastfeeding two babies, I am wrecked. I would just like be back to my normal, nothing more. My mom thinks its a horrible idea but its not her body. I guess what it boils down to is that I'm 30 and I don't want to have certain body parts that look like they belong on a 60 year old. feel free to share your thoughts on this.

7 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Steph, I have to say that I totally agree with you on the boobie thing. I used to make fun of people that got a boob job, then after having two boys and they hang down by my belly button I am thinking that it would be a great idea.
I just went to Victoria's Secret this past weekend and was in tears because nothing helped. I ended up buying "the perfect" bra but it was not even close to perfection. I had all typed of gapping and such. Man, if insurance paid for those proceeders I would definitely get my girls lifted and such. I really think you should do it!

The Nelson Family said...

Just a heads up, things might snap back after a couple years if you give it time. I noticed my belly was almost back to normal when bear was 5, then i got prego with willow.... not as bad as the first time around though. I feel ya though.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I had to buy some new bras because I am so much smaller now. Even the smaller bras didn't help with the gapping for me either.

I would like to think things will snap back in a couple of years but I don't think there's any hope for the girls. My mom's never came back so I don't think mine will.

Carol and Dan said...

1) I think Tracy Shaw worked on those Twilight books. Her Her company published them. I hear good things, but fantisy is just not my thing. I've got a friend out here that is hooked!
2) The girls will not bounce back up. Bellys tend to recover, boobs don't...with age or babies. If you do it, I'll be envious of you.
3) We would love it if the MacDonald clan came out here for a visit! You should plan one.
................................c.

Cindy said...

Hey girl! well I love you either way!! dont get bigger boobs though, they are not as lovely as you think (and gravity works!)
If that is what makes you happy doesn't matter a thing what anyone thinks! I would also like to set up a date to see you. Baby Alex might be home really soon......

KrazyMom said...

Hey, see if they give family discounts...teehee! I have absolutely wanted a boob job for years! I have no boobs, never did, and having a baby didn't help at all! If money were no object, I would have had one years ago! You need to do whatever makes you happy. I am sure it is not easy for your mom to think about, moms always worry about their babies...even if they are mommys themselves now. :)

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks for all the positive support everyone! It makes me feel good to know I'm not the only one who deals with body image issues.