Thursday, August 7, 2008

while Jason was gone.




So last week Jason was in San Diego for a conference. My mom and niece stayed with me while he was gone. It was a long week but we had some fun. Saturday when Jason left I took the boys and went to my future sister in law's bridal shower. She is a sweetheart and I'm lucky to be getting such a great sister. Later that week we did a little shopping at the mall, I took my niece to see a movie and we went out non the boat. Max loves the boat but Micah wasn't too sure. it was fun but it was really nice to have Jay come home and have things be normal.

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Yeah! So glad you're back! That top picture of Micah looks just like baby Max! Does anyone else think they look alike?
How are you feeling, Stephanie? Is it hard?..........c.

Anonymous said...

I thought it WAS Max! Is it Max or Micah?
Grandma David

Carol and Dan said...

Kathy, you sure do have some cute little Grandbabies!.........c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

that top picture is Max. Now that Micah is getting a little older, he doesn't look so much like Max but you can sure tell they're brothers.