Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Olympics

I am all about the olympics this year. first of all, I love that they are on at 3 am so I actually have something to watch when I'm up feeding Micah. I also love watching Michael Phelps make history. Did anyone see the mens 400 relay where they beat the dirty french and shut them up? it was great. I just think the whole thing is fun. we are doing so great and it makes me proud. I hope to be able to take the boys to the olympics one day. I think it would be a great experience for all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute babies you guys..... I also love the olympics.... gotta love USA

Carol and Dan said...

I saw it! I saw it! I actually started cheering in my livingroom! I don't usually get that into sports, but I'm really enjoying them this year as well. I told Dan the other day that I think it is because I can actually SEE them! (we just got sat., before that it was years of an antenna. I remember listening to Katie Curic back in 2002 through a fuzzy, snowy t.v.)...........c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I was cheering too but very quitely since I saw it at 3 a.m. and Jay was sound asleep next to me. Cassandra, I wanted to tell you that I still love GWB too but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment on your blog. I'm technology dumb.