Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fair Time





I have to admit that for some reason I have always hated the fair. Well, I should say I hate the carnies, the cheap rides and the freaky people that show up at the fair but I do like the animals and the 4-h aspects of the fair. So now that I have kids I have to go to the fair and so we took Max and Micah this week and it was nice. Micah slept of course and Max had a really good time checking out the animals, tractors and scary carnival workers. Jason took him to see the tractor pulls and he thought that was the coolest thing ever. Jason seemed pretty impressed as well. Work has a booth set up there so Max got to climb in some of the equipment that we had there. He thought that was pretty cool too. It was a really nice evening and I kind of got over my hatered of fairs.

1 comment:

Carol and Dan said...

Your description of the fair is spot on!!!!....everything is more with kids!.........c.