Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vasectomy

So Jason and I have decided that we are a two child family and that we won't have any more children. Jason has stepped up to the plate and volunteered to get snipped. I swear that I did not push him into this decision. We really feel like its the right thing for us to do so on October 3rd Jason will go under the knife. Actually there is no knife but you get the idea. He is a little nervous and I don't blame him. It doesn't help either that his friends are now referring to him as eunich. Poor guy. It will be nice to not have to worry about being 40 and finding out I'm prego by accident. yup, no more slipping one past the goaly.

has anyone else had this done? let us know how it went.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hank Tait had a 15$ one provided by the government

Carol and Dan said...

Cass, you're funny
Kevin Priest had one. He was a little sore, but I don't think it was that bad.......c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Cassandra, you are funny. I love Hank Tait stories. He told a good one about a Tiajuana Jail last time I saw him.

Mitch Carb said...

I guess my drunken question about you "getting fixed" was too far off base after all. Jay, you might need a lot of McMasters!