Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm back

So have you ever felt like the world is against you. I have felt this way lately but just in regards to getting online. Our internet keeps going out. I talked to charter last week and got it fixed and then like two days later it went out again. so they finally sent someone over to look at it. The cable guy was an old friend of Jason's and he simple said, "you guys have major issues here." so three cable trucks, numerous technicians and two days later and our internet works again. I am so glad. The terrible thing is that the day the internert went out is the day that Jason's sister Katie got married in Vegas and we were so excited to watch it online. needless to say, we didn't get to watch it. It is still online and we now have watched it but it would have been nice to see it live. I am so glad to have my computer back and I will be blogging a lot to catch up.

No comments: