Saturday, August 16, 2008

Make-up and such


So Max is at that age where he wants to do everything that I'm doing. This includes getting his toe nails painted and putting on make-up. I see no harm in letting him do this but Jason frowns upon it. Even though I have pictures of him at 2 years old dressed like a little girl he doesn't seem to want Max to do this. Jason wouldn't even let me keep turtle neck hand me downs for Max last year because they weren't masculine enough. I did paint Max's toe nails the other day when I was painting mine but then we had fun taking it off with remover so everyone was happy. Can you tell Max has lip gloss on in the above picture. He loves to put it on. Its funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max does not seem to enjoy the whole thing as much as Jason used to. If I remember right, Jason was always a little "giddy" to be dressed up in dresses, make up and pigtails! Love ya, Mom (Kathy David)

Carol and Dan said...

...I remember Jason dressing up as a girl as recently as high school! (halloween party at the Prout's)

That Max is soooooooo cute!.....c.