Sunday, February 1, 2009

A better us.

Jason joined Weight Watchers last week. He is really sticking to it and has lost 5.6 pounds already. I am very proud of you Jason! Jason and I have both been trying to take better care of ourselves. I just bought a fun new Samurai sword workout DVD the other day. I really like it except our ceilings are so low that my wooden sword keeps hitting it. It left like three black marks ...oops, its needs to be painted anyway. I guess I'm going to have to find something different to use. I am very happy that I have lost all of my baby weight but things are definitely not in the same place they were before the boys came a long. I would be really happy to be able to tone up a little, that and some major plastic surgery and I'll be all set...ha ha.

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Kudos to you Jay! It's hard losing weight. A bunch of us started WW but we meet at my home every saturday morning and do our weigh in and one person each week brings a recipe and then we have our own "meeting" we even give $3 a week to put in a jar, and when the first person hits their goal weight we will all go out and celebrate!!! It's fun. I lost 10 pounds since the second week of january. Keep it up, Jay! ~Kara

The Jaymac Clan said...

Kara, that is great and such a good idea to pitch in money and then go celebrate. Keep up the good work! I'll have Jason call you if he is feeling weak.