Friday, February 20, 2009

Spray tanning

Jason and I have a formal event to go to tomorrow for work. Its the same one we went to last year. Anyway, I decided to go yesterday and get spray tanned. My dress is gold and I didn't want to look washed out. I have done this before and its pretty simple. You just stand in this machine for like 1 minute and it sprays you and you're done. The tan doesn't actually show up for about 8 hours. You just have to make sure you don't get wet or it will come off. So I got this done and got home and fed Micah a bottle. He then puked all over my pants. I didn't really think anything of it until I got up this morning and noticed that where Micah puked on me, there is no tan. Its a good thing I am wearing a long dress because I have a big spot on each let that is very white. I'm just glad it wasn't on my arm.

It should be a fun weekend but very busy. Tomorrow morning I'm getting my hair done and then the boys and I are off the Katie's baby shower. From there I run home drop the boys off to my mom and Jason and I have to jett to Saginaw to check into our hotel and get ready. We have a pre-party to attend before our event. I was looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday but that won't really happen because we have our niece's birthday party to be back for. Everything always seems to be planned for the same weekend. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I could think of when I read this was the episode of Friends where Ross gets the spray tan, and he keeps getting sprayed on just one side over and over again. I hope you have fun this weekend!
-Win

Anonymous said...

So funny, I thought about the same thing! You should watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOhJMHaMBws
Hope you have an awsome weekend, I am sure you will look beautiful in your gold dress.

Carol and Dan said...

wow...I can't remember the last time I got dressed up. In fact, I had a dream last night that I had to find something fancy to wear (no idea why), and I was shopping, trying on clothes. When I woke up I thought it was the strangest thing....
Have fun!!!............c.