Monday, February 9, 2009

A busy weekend.

grandma and grandpa watched the boys for us so we could go to dinner. Kathy is going to be mad at me for putting this picture up but its just so cute.....sorry Kathy.
Grandma Mac dancing with Micah

We had a busy weekend. Friday we went to that concert, Saturday great grandma Mac came over and had lunch with us, we went to dinner Saturday night with some friends and Sunday we went to church and then to Jason's parent's house. I took the boys to church solo so Jason could stay home and get caught up on homework. It didn't go so well. It is my own fault because I don't like taking the boys to the nursery but I got to see about 5 minutes of the service. Oh well at least the praise and worship part was uninterrupted.

1 comment:

kdavid said...

I actually like the picture of me and the boys. I might just put it on my blog!