Monday, February 23, 2009

all dressed up

Alex and Leslie from work
Jay and Colleen from work

I never realize how much taller Jason is than me until I see pictures like this. I even had big heals on.






Saturday was a whirlwind day. By the time we got to our event, which was the Saginaw Chamber of Commerce Chairman's Ball, I was exhausted. We ended up having a great time though. We started out at a pre-party at our friend and co-worker Lynn's house. Around 6 we headed to the Horizon's Center for the event. This year's theme was Moulin Rouge. They always do such a great job with these parties. The attention to detail is amazing. When we walked in it felt like you were in a french market place. There were people dressed in character everywhere. Some were giving away roses to every woman, some were juggling and doing other fun tricks and there was even a little bakery where you could get fresh french bread. Inside was decorated beautifully. Each table had these huge black and red feathers as a center piece. If I was thinking I would have taken some pictures but I wasn't. They had a dance team from a local dance studio doing can can dancing. They even got some of the local businessmen to dress in drag and do a skit the song moulin rouge. It was hilarious. We ate great food, we had fun with our friends and I even got Jason to dance. It was a great time.

Sunday we got up, had breakfast and did a little shopping before heading home. It nice to have some quiet time with just Jason . I did miss the boys terribly and couldn't wait to get home but it was nice to have some adult time with other adults.

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

You look FAB, Stephanie. And the tan looks so natural! I gotta try that!........c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks Carol. The tan works great for things like this. I always feels so much better when I'm tan. I wish the real thing wasn't so bad for you.