Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A glass of red wine a day keeps the age away!


I just watched a segment on Fox News about the benefits of red wine. We all know it can lower your cholesterol and is full of antioxidants but a new study just found that it can slow the aging process. Apparently there is something the in red grapes called Resveritral and it heels chromosomes which then helps keeps you younger, helps fight sickness and infection. I guess scientists are working on getting this Resveritral in pill form. A couple pills equal 1000 bottles of wine and can prolong your life expectancy up to 20 years. Wow. I do love a glass or two of red wine, but now I have a good reason to drink it on a regular basis....like I needed one anyway.

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

It's so nice to find out that one of my "vices" is a virtue! Now, if they could just somehow prove that potatoe chips help you loose weight, I'll be set!.....c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Amen!