Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas and Farewell

My mom cries no matter what we give her. She cracks me up.
Jason was excited when he saw this box and thought that Max really got a gun case for Christmas. really, it was new pj's and a fun monkey toy.

My brother trying to scare Max and being a dork


Corey, Tammy, Katie and Micah



The "tough" Marine holding the baby.


Saturday we went to my mom's house to celebrate Christmas with my sister Tammy and my niece and nephew. We were also giving my nephew Corey a send off because he gets shipped off to Japan tomorrow for the Marines. Good luck Corey! You will be in our prayers. Be sure to send us some pictures of beautiful Japan.

My brother and his wife were able to join us but unfortunately Jason and my brother-in-law Greg couldn't. My sister lives in Alpena so we don't get to see them much. Its always great to catch up with. We wish we could do it more often.

No comments: