Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Grandma and Micah at church last Sunday.
Grandma opening her present from the boys.

Kathy's sad looking birthday cake. It flopped on one side.


Happy Birthday Kathy!



Today is Kathy's birthday. Her and Don came over last night to celebrate. It was a nice relaxing evening. We had spagetti and I actually made a chocolate torte cake from scratch. I'm not great at baking but I gave it a go. It tasted great but it didn't look so pretty. I think you need to be a bit artistic to make a cake look beautiful and I haven't an artistic bone in my body. Sorry Kathy! After dinner we watched The Secret of Roan Inish. Its one of Kathy's favorite movies and the boys got it for her for her birthday present. Don got her a beautiful diamond and ruby cross. Not too bad Don. We hope you had a good evening with us Kathy and we hope you have a great day. We love you!

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Happy birthday, Kathy! New Year's Baby?...your poor parents just missed the tax break!!! Just kidding........c.

Kelz said...

Hey Steph! I did get a new car, so we're going to have to make plans again and this time there should be nothing stopping us :) It looks like you guys had a great holiday season. I hope that the New Year is amazing for you guys! I will talk to you soon! Take care and keep in touch!! Love ya!