Sunday, January 25, 2009

Always a lesson to learn

You would think after having two babies you would have learned what to and not to do. Apparently my husband is a slow learner. Jason had the boys the other night so I could go shopping with some friends. He thought that Micah may have pooped his pants so instead of lifting his shirt and looking in his diaper, he put his nose down to the diaper and got poop on his nose and lip. Jason almost throws up everytime he has to change a poopy diaper so I can't imagine the horror he went through when he realized he got baby poop on his mouth. I wish I could have been here to laugh at him in person.

2 comments:

Susu said...

That is great! I wish I had been there too!

Carol and Dan said...

Maybe he will get to "learn that lesson" again!.......c.