Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tell Steph we NEED a BIGGER T.V.


I have pirated my way into the blogosphere long enough to tell everyone that they should convince Steph we NEED a bigger T.V.
I saw a great deal on a 65 incher the other day and have been lamenting over the fact that it is not yet hanging on our wall.
The T.V. above is the one that my Brother-in-law and sister have, it's not quite 65 inches, but you get the idea.
We watched the Lions on it the other day and you could almost feel the despair oozing out of the screen straight from Ford Field.

1 comment:

Priests By Name said...

Ok Jason, while I recently joined the world of flat screen TV owners, mine are not that BIG. Kevin's Uncle Mike however has a huge flat screen, and the other night he brought it over to hook up to the Wii. The kids played Mario Cart 4 player, and when the screen divided into 4 parts, each one's space was still as big as my normal tv. It was definately a great experience, and one that I'm sure would benefit the sports viewing of the likes of you and my brother. By the way...way to go, figuring out how to blog!