Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas

My sister Lori and her hubby Roger
My nephew Tyler and my sister-in-law Jodi


My brother Mike and niece Kennedy

Micah's first Christmas.........aaawww



Katie, Rory and Lance. I wish you could see Katie's belly. She has "popped" and she looks adorable. Just 3 more months and there will be another boy hanging out and Grandma Kathy's house. We can't wait.





Max was sure that Rory was not capable of opening his own presents so he of course took control of the situation.




I don't think Jason could deny him if he wanted to.




On Christmas day we went to Jason's mom's house and the day after Christmas Jason went to the Motor City Bowl and I took the kids to my sister's house to do Christmas. We had a lot of fun both days. My brother Mike, his wife Jodi and their kids were able to make it to my sister's house and it was great to see them. I think it had been about year since I've seen them last. Max had a ton of fun playing with his cousins my sister and Jodi had fun fighting over Micah. One of the reasons I love Christmas is that you get to see family and friends and catch up.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

Wow, I haven't seen Mike in about three years! He looks more and more like Uncle Mick each time I see him!

I am glad you were able to spend the holidays with so many loved ones! My Hubby comes from a family of EIGHT kids! Yikes! We too have to really juggle the holidays to spend time with everyone, but it is so worth it!