Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just some fun pictures

I love the blue lipstick. I guess the paper wasn't enough fun.
so, you come here often?

I love teasing Micah. I hate him teasing me!


I'm not doing anything wrong, look my hands have been in my pockets the whole time.



Max will do anything for a drink. If he was a girl, I would be really worried that this picture would end up on Girls Gone Wild in 16 years but the sippy cup would be replaced with a beer.




I think I need my diaper changed!






Raise your hand if you think I'm the coolest.





2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Your kids are soooo cute!........c.

Priests By Name said...

I just made a post on my blog commenting on the milk drinking addiction of Willow, Kadence and Amya. Now that I see Max has it too, I'm wondering...was there something in the water at MPBA, or maybe something near the Nelson/MacDonald homesteads?