Sunday, November 23, 2008

SURPRISE!

my brother Jon and his wife Dani

Jeff, Sarah and baby boy in the oven
Aaron


Me and my wonderful husband!



Mel, Michael and Amy




Jason and I went out to dinner last night at the Brass Cafe and when we got there, I was greeted by about 20 of our friends and family all there to celebrate me turning 29....OK, 30. My husband is so sweet. Don't tell him I said that, I'll never here the end of it. I have admit that I suspected there might be a couple of our friends meeting us but I was so surprised to see everyone. I knew something was up when I asked Jason if we could go to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner and he told me no. It was a really fun time and it means so much to me that everyone could come and celebrate with us. Plus, everyone brought gifts which was so not necessary but tons of fun. I felt like a little girl at Christmas so excited to see a mound of gifts in front of her. So thanks to everyone who came. It was a wonderful evening.

No comments: