Sunday, November 2, 2008

Drama and Pukey Pukerson

We have given the boys these nicknames recently. Max is going through this stage where he is more dramatic about things than a teenage girl. Any little thing will set him off like if he runs out of juice or we tell him no. I really hope this doesn't last forever because I think I might go MAD.

Micah has been such a puker from day one. I actually took him to the doctor when he was a week old because I thought he might have that thing where the esophagus closes off at the stomach and they throw everything up. It takes surgery to correct it. Turns out he just pukes a lot. This means that I constantly have baby puke on my shoulder and we go through about 100 bibs a day. Thank God for bibs! I feel so bad for him and I am hoping he outgrows this soon. Yesterday I pick him up and gave him kisses as he puked in my mouth. I almost puked myself. Jason was nice enough to advise me that it wasn't a big deal since it was just my processed breast milk. I can tell you that it was disgusting and I will be more careful next time I get kisses from Mr. Micah.

No comments: