Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cute story

Micah still sleeps with his eyes half open.....it still creeps me out. It looks like he is awake here but he's not.


I called to check on the boys today at daycare and Jamie told me a very cute story. She had laid Micah down in her daughter's bed for a nap and Max was sitting in a rocking chair hanging out. Jamie had to go downstairs to help her daughter with something and when she came back up stairs Max was gone out of the chair. She went into the bedroom to check on Micah and make sure Max wasn't trying to pick him up or wake him and she found Max sleeping next to him. He had crawled into bed with his little brother and fell fast asleep. The little stinker never does that for me.

3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

You're right. That was a cute story!..........c.

Anonymous said...

I love siblings. My first two are really close in age and they are best friends. It is fun to watch. Cute cute cute.

KrazyMom said...

What a sweetie, looking out for his baby brother!