Sunday, November 9, 2008

Aunt Lori, Matt and Jessica came to visit.

Remnants of chocolate ice cream from Chinese buffet....yum
Aunt Lori is the coolest!Matt checking out Micah


My sister, niece and nephew came to visit us on Friday. It's always fun to hang out with them. We went out to lunch to a Chinese buffet and half way through the meal I picked Micah up from his car seat because he was starting to fuss. I realized quickly that we had problem. He had pooped enough where it had come out of his diaper soaked through his outfit and even made it onto his car seat. I was lucky enough to get it on my pants and shirt as well. Fun I know. So to the bathroom we went to get cleaned up. I actually had to giggle about it because what else can you do but my niece and nephew were a bit disgusted.






2 comments:

Kelz said...

I can totally show you how to Crochet...maybe I have something here, I could be the famous lady who teaches everyone to crochet and make millions! Ok, daydream over :) but I can really show you how, it's ridiculus how easy it is :) See you soon!! Love ya.

The Jaymac Clan said...

awesome. I want to be able to make the boys cute things.