Friday, November 21, 2008

Just some pictures of the boys

I'm just hanging out. Mom just leaves me in random spots around the house...geese.
Max just curled up on the couch the other day and took a nap, Too bad its not that easy everyday.

Hey duck I see she just leaves you hanging around too.


Max always wants to play with Micah in his crib. Its really cute.




Micah wearing his bib that always has spit up on it. We change bibs and clothes all day. I will be glad when he outgrows this. I feel so bad for the little guy but it doesn't seem to phase him.
I feel so lucky and blessed to have these two beautiful boys. I would be lost without them. Rested but lost.



4 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Your little boys are so darn cute!

Carol and Dan said...

You are funny, Stephanie.......c.

Anonymous said...

your boys are stinking cute. Rested but lost for sure.

The Jaymac Clan said...

thanks everyone. I think they're cute but I'm the mom so you know.