Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THIS TRACTOR ROCKS!!!



We had a play date today with our friend Erin. She has 3 year old twins, Madison and Nevin. Max had fun playing with them but what he really loved was their battery powered John Deere tractor. Max is all about tractors right now and he was so excited that he got to drive one all by himself. I could tell he thought he was too cool for school. We now know what Santa will be bringing for Max this Christmas. Does anyone know of anyone who is getting rid of one these? I would love to be cheap and find him a used one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail with a link to the toys-r-us page with a tractor and trailer.
Love, Mom

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks. Your son, Mr. impatient went on Amazon and bought one yesterday. We think he got a good deal. He even paid extra shipping so it would get here this weekend. He's a good dad.

KrazyMom said...

Jason beat me to the punch. I was just going to say that I would not be suprised if those show up at Tim's store for the holiday season. Toys are rolling in like crazy! Max will be so excited!!