Monday, September 29, 2008

Some assembly required

I hope Max and Micah have as much fun with this as the kid on the box.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh..........how pretty huh?
And I'm lost.


Max's tractor came today while he was at day care. This worked out perfectly because I could put it together without him seeing it. It was mostly together, I just had to put on the steering wheel, the seat, the lights and about a million stickers. It was easy until I came to the trailer. The directions for putting the wheels on are vague to say the least and the picture is useless. I am a bit embarrassed to say I couldn't figure it out. Jason will have to do it. I will say that a lot of people must screw that part up because they sent extra pieces.


The battery has to charge for 18 hours so I have the tractor hidden in the back of the trail blazer until tomorrow. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out he has his own tractor. I will be sure to post pictures.

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Wow! That looks like fun!......c.

Anonymous said...

Grandma David might have to take the day off work so she can come see the look on Max's face when he sees the tractor!

The Nelson Family said...

AWESOME. That rules. For a couple years, toddler Bear called his a "Go!" because apparently I yelled that a lot when he drove it around.

TAITx3 said...

Your such a great mom. You make having all boys fun.