Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oy, what a busy day.

When it rains it pours! I mean this literally and figuratively. It not only rained all day yesterday but my brother got married and Katie and Rory had their reception. This was a bit problematic since we obviously wanted to be and needed to be two places at once. We made it work but we felt bad that we had to leave my brother's wedding early and that we couldn't be at Kate's reception the whole time. It was kind of a whirlwind day. We headed to Jason's parents house about 8:30 am. we kind of used their house as a staging point. I had to get my hair done in Gladwin at 10. I came right back to Jason's parent's and hung out for a couple of hours. We then had to be at the church at 2:30. The wedding was at 4 and the reception was directly after. We ate, and I did all the wedding stuff I was required to do and then we loaded up the kids and headed to Clare for Kate and Rory's reception. We stayed until almost 11 and then headed home where we proceeded to pass out. It was great that my brother, Danielle, Kate and Rory were all so understanding. We are very happy for all of them and wish them the best in their lives together.

No comments: