Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Calling All Cute Babies

Every year Gap has a casting call to find adorable baby models. Last year I entered Max and I don't know how he didn't win but he didn't. So we are going to try again this year. I am going to enter Max and Micah. Since all of us have absolutely adorable children I thought I would let you guys know since I think all of our kids have a fair chance to be the next face of baby Gap. You can go to the Gap website for all the details. I think you have to use Snapfish to upload your photos. Good luck.

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Sounds like fun. ~Kara

Carol and Dan said...

I don't know how Max didn't get picked, either. That is one cute kid!!
I think Amya is cute, but I would never subject the photographers at The Gap to "deal" with her. Sitting still, posing and cooperating are not yet in Mia's vocabulary! :) .......c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I don't think those things are in Max's vocabulary either but I'm sure those photographers have seen it all.