Sunday, September 21, 2008

Micah's dedication


I got Micah all dressed up this morning and we headed up to Clare to our church for Micah's dedication. Jason's parents both work at the church and my mom and dad were able to join us for this special service. Micah did so well. he didn't cry or throw up or anything. He was so cute. The only thing that would have been better is if I would have gotten some more pictures. I didn't get a picture of him all dressed up before he pooped his outfit and I let my mom take pictures when we were up getting Micah dedicated. My mom isn't so good with technology. I don't even feel bad saying this on the blog because she doesn't even have a computer so she will never read it. Plus, she will admit to being technologically illitrate. I am thankful that the church records all their services so we will be getting a DVD. We are proud to have the boys both dedicated and we hope we can raise them to be good God fearing men who have unwaivering faith. We are so blessed and thankful for all that we have.

2 comments:

SRT and LST said...

What church do you go to? ST

The Jaymac Clan said...

We go to the Clare church of the Nazarene. We really like it there. Everything is laid back and we don't feel like people are judging us.