Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jon and Danielle's Wedding






Congratulations Jon and Danielle! My brother and his fiance got married on Saturday. The wedding was in Gladwin at the Assembly of God church and the reception was at the beautiful Riverwalk Place. It was a beautiful wedding even with the rain. Max and I were both in the wedding. It was a little hectic with trying to keep Max were he was suppose to be, getting ready for the wedding myself and then worrying about how and when I was going to feed Micah but it all worked out. Thank God for my niece Katie who just took Micah for me until the wedding was over. She was a life saver. poor Jason looked a little exhausted by the time the day was over. Max was the most adorable thing I have ever seen in his little tux. He and the flower girl, who is just 4 weeks older than him, did so well. They held hands down the aisle and everyone started clapping because they were so cute so they stopped walking to clap themselves. It was adorable. I was very proud of him. I just wish someone would have gotten some video of that. Oh well. My poor brother and his new wife are going to Florida tomorrow for their honeymoon. so, not only did it rain all day at their wedding but its going to rain their whole honeymoon. I'm sure they will find something to do to keep themselves busy....he he he.

No comments: