Friday, September 26, 2008

OH SNAP

I know this is going to sound a little psychotic but I just have to get it out. I hate snaps. With a baby comes snaps. Snaps on all the cute little outfits, snaps on bibs, snaps on things that don't even need snaps. The idea I believe, is to make life a little easier for us but honestly they are kind of a pain in the butt. Obviously snaps are easier and better than buttons but they cause me a great deal of frustration pretty much on a daily basis. End vent session.

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

I hear that! I always look for the p.j.'s that are either two pieces or zip up. Trying to work snaps at 3am is rediculous!....c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I'm so glad someone else feels my pain.

The Jaymac Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TAITx3 said...

I agree. Snap in the early a.m are terrible. ~kt