Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally, I blog

I really hate that my computer is not working. Its my own fault because I haven't taken it in yet to get fixed but I really need to. Jason has been doing lots of homework and I just haven't been able to use his computer much. I used to blog at work all the time but they cracked down on security so like every website known to man is blocked including my blog so that is out. Anyway, I am finally blogging tonight.

We have been doing lots of fun stuff. This last week on Saturday we went to my nieces softball game and then a Loons game on the same day. Max was pretty sure he owned the stadium and that every person there was dying to meet him. He cracks me up. He walks into a place commands an audience. He loves people and people seem to love him. Micah on the other hand doesn't like anyone but me. Its a bit problematic really. I couldn't even leave him for an hour at the church nursery on Sunday because he was screaming his head off. He won't even go to Jason half the time lately. I hope this is just a phase because my back hurts. On Sunday after church we went to our friend Cheryl's house. We work with her and she is so very nice. She had all the little kids over to her house for a hay wagon ride and to see the baby sheep and cows. otherwise known as lambs and calves. Max and Micah both loved this. Max got to drive the tractor and he was pretty proud of himself. Thanks for a great afternoon Cheryl! After that we went to Aaron and Melissa's house for a BBQ. It was nice to relax and hang out with friends but we didn't stay long because the boys were so tired and crabby.

Today I took the boys to the Saginaw children's zoo. Its a cute little zoo. It was pretty chilly out today so a lot of the animals weren't out but it was still fun. We went for a little train ride and had fun waving to all the animals. Micah is into waving right now so we waved to every mammal both human and animal. Actually, we also waved to some reptiles and fish. Its cute to watch him wave. He does kind of a Miss America on steroids wave. If I ever get my computer fixed, I'll put a video up.

We have had a busy but fun filled last week. It doesn't seem to slow down either. I have surgery on Thursday. Next weekend we are going to Boyne. Jason has a conference to go to so I am going up with the boys and we are going to an indoor water park. The week after that, we leave for Florida. Yay. I am really looking forward to that. It will probably be complete disaster with the boys and driving but we are going to do it anyway. I'm sure this will be a learning experience but we'll have fun no matter what. I'll try to blog more and when I have the time and energy, I'll put some pictures up of all of our fun times listed above.

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! You must be anticipating a speedy recovery with all of your planned trips?

I haven't been to that zoo since college! I've heard it is nice for the size of town, maybe I'll have to go check it out. We should plan to get together and take the kids somewhere fun this summer!

I must admit, I am jealous of your Florida trip! I am having vacation withdrawls! Don't think we are heading to FL until Dec. this year. :(

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow - new women time, good luck - Love Lou