Saturday, June 13, 2009

Micah

Micah turns one in just a few weeks. I really can't believe it. I have decided to have his birthday party on July 4th. I know some people won't be able to make it, but most people I talked to don't have much planned so I thought what the hey. I hope the weather is nice because we are having the party at our house and hopefully outside. Its going to be a tight fit if we all have to go into the house because of rain. I hope its fun.

This was back in December. Wow how time flies. Micah really hasn't changed at all in looks, but he is definitely bigger.
I forgot about this until I was going through pictures the other day for Micah's big one year old slide show. Micah pooped through all of his clothes while we were at Jason's mom's house so we had to dress him in one of Katie's baby outfits. He would have made a cute girl.

1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

Soooo cute! I love the pink! You know, like me a mother of two boys looove pink!!!
Hey, I want to see pics of the twins!!! No, this is not Jason.... :)