Monday, June 8, 2009

I am convinced summer will never get here.

It is freezing here. It just won't warm up. I remember telling Jason that I was excited to go to Florida in June to see everyone but it was going to be so nice here that I wish we were going at a different time. Well now I am super glad to be going to Florida in June because its so cold here. I need to travel 2000 miles south to have a nice warm day, ridiculous. Watch, we'll have hurricane weather the entire time we are in Florida. Anyway, it is rainy and 65 today and I am dressing the boys in jeans and a long sleeve shirts. We will have one nice day of like high 70's and then a week of 60's. I have heard that this entire summer is suppose to cool. That farmer's almanac is usually right I hate to admit. I just want to sit outside and have the warm sun beat down on my face.....is that to much to ask?

1 comment:

Mitch Carb said...

Steph,

Glad to her you're doing well! Now you can book dinner reservations for MacDonald...party of 6. Maybe you'll get a group discount?