Saturday, June 6, 2009

all done

Well, My surgery went well. I got into the OR about 10 am thursday morning. I remember being in mid conversation with the nurse and then the next thing I knew I was being told I could go home. I was pretty soar for the first two days but am feeling much better now. I will say that I slept more those first 2 days then I have slept in the last 2 years. the pain meds just knock me out but it has been nice to sleep. I am going to try to be done with meds but we'll see how the day goes. Jason and my mom have been a big help. Thanks guys. I have already recieved a card from the guys at work that says, "congratulations on your new twins". Funny. I would expect nothing less from them. Just wanted to let everyone know I survived and am doing great.

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

LMAO at the twins card! Too funny!

Glad you are doing well! Enjoy being waited on while you can. :)

The Jaymac Clan said...

Jason has been great about waiting on me. I will have to admit that I am doing things I am not suppose to alreaday. Its pretty impossible not to when you have a 2 year old and 11 month old.