Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Vacation Has Begun

We left last night around 8 and drove through the night. We got to Atlanta around 8:30 this morning. The boys did really well. Micah didn't sleep as well as Max did but they were both troopers. We were all ready to get out of the car by the time we got to Ryan's house this morning. Max kept saying he wanted to go home. We are leaving in a couple of hours for Panama City. I believe it should take us 5-6 hours to get there. So another long drive but it will be worth it the second I plop down on that beach. I will be posting pictures very soon.

3 comments:

kdavid said...

Glad to hear you made it to Atlanta, have fun and keep us posted.

Susu said...

Yippee! See you tomorrow after our long drive!

KrazyMom said...

Glad you are having safe travels! I was thinking of you today! Can't wait to see pics! I am having Florida withdrawls, December is just too long to wait!