Thursday, May 21, 2009

An informative bath time

When we got the boys into the bath tub tonight, Jason noticed that Max had a red mark on his back. So he asked him what happened. The conversation went something like this............

Jason - Max what happened to your back?

Max- Mama did it.

Jason- Mama did it?

Max- Yeah, she pushed me down.

Jason- Really?

Max- Yeah.

Jason- Did she do it when her boyfriend was here?

Max- Yeah.

Jason- So what's mama's boyfriend's name

Max- Finn.

Mom- What? You little liar.

Max- ha ha ha ha

I don't know where Max came up with all of this but in an afternoon's time, I beat my child and cheated on my husband. I wonder if Finn is cute? Anyway, I am just glad he decided to tell his fib to us and not a neighbor or a policeman because I'd probably be brought up on charges. Oh kids are fun.

4 comments:

TAITx3 said...

That's hilarious! I just love kids imaginations.

Carol and Dan said...

Amya does the same thing!!! I was just telling Dan that it is amazing that anyone could put a child on a witness stand and actually believe them!
"Grandma Chris painted that wall" -- my mom hasn't visited since February!
Funny!.........c.
p.s. tell Finn I say hello

KrazyMom said...

Are you still having surgery this week?

The Jaymac Clan said...

I have surgery in two days. I'm excited and a little nervous. I'll blog about it and let you know how it goes.