Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Polls

A new AP poll came out today of likely voters and it showed that Obama and McCain are neck and neck. I am so happy that McCain is still in this race....no matter what the press has to say about it. I'm a big fat republican and I say hurray McCain.........go get em!

Our poll ended today and it shows that over half of you think its okay to grow Max's hair out. I am very happy about this. Now I just have to convince my husband that its a good idea. I think all I have to do is remind him of what its like to take Max to the barber. You would think that he is getting tortured in that barber chair. The tears flow like rain and he even shakes. Its so hard to watch him go through this but at the same time a little funny because he is so ridiculous about whole thing. When do they outgrow this? Anyone have any insight about this? I think I will let his hair grow until that time has come.

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Yay! to big fat Republicans!
I think Max's hair would look adorable grown out. Henry's hair has a mind of it's own......I think he would look weird with it short, his hair is kind of his signature. Plus, their little heads will stay warm in the winter!

The Jaymac Clan said...

when you're right......you're right.
I will use the keeping his head warm tactic to convince Jason long hair is the way to go. thanks!